Aaron Scott Hildebrandt is a cinematic animator and narrative designer in Vancouver, Canada. His work can be found in a number of major games and productions by Microsoft, Warner Bros, Capcom, Disney, and Deep Silver, including several of the most recent entries in the Halo series.
You can reach him directly at email@example.com.
- Iffi, experiments in procedural, collaborative interactive fiction
- I've maintained a blog since 2001, though it's been mostly abandoned in favour of a photo blog (which is still going strong)
- The Quest, animator (TV series titles)
- Shaw - "Preroll" / "Lobby" / "Waterfall", character animator (ad spots)
- H+, VFX designer / motion designer (web series)
→ IAWTV Awards winner, Best Visual Effects (Digital)
- Vancouver Canucks, motion designer (event projection)
- Hanazuki, animator (web series)
- Mortal Kombat: Legacy, animator (web series)
- Endgame, motion designer (TV series titles)
→ Gemini Awards nomination, Best Achievement in Main Title Design
- Red Riding Hood: The Tale Begins, animator (animated / live-action featurette)
- Inception: The Cobol Job, animator (animated featurette)